|Posted by Griffin Athletics International Inc. on August 17, 2011 at 9:55 PM||comments (0)|
1. Tell me about yourself and what state do you live in? I was born in South Carolina. I currently reside in West Virginia. I love golf and I have a 2.3 handicap I am also 56 years of age.
2. Where do you play golf at and how long have you been playing the game of golf? I play all over the Southeast. Locally in West Virginia my favorite spot is Big Ben. I have been playing the game of golf for 16 years.
3. What do you most about the game of golf? The thinking and challenging part. I have always been coachable which makes the game even better.
4. Do you play with a group of competitive golfers? No
5. Tell us what you think about the new VGT-Golf Shoe? Great shoe, very comfortable and stylish. Feels like a walking shoe but gives you the desired performance. When an individual wears the shoe they will be sold.
6. Tell us what see in the VGT-Golf Shoe, difference between other golf shoes on the market? Very colorful, this is perfect for this day in age young golfers and other players. When you wear your Sunday best you know you look good? That’s how I feel when I put on the VGT Golf Shoe.
7. What do you see this new golf shoe bringing into the golf shoe market? Uniqueness comfort with the fraction of the cost of regular golf shoes on the market today.
8. Do you like the shoe design and style? Awesome design and very stylish.
9. Are they comfortable? Very! The more I played the better they got but when I first put them on they were very comfortable.
10. Why did you choose to try or wear this new golf shoe? The mission and history of G.A.I.I. grabbed my attention because it is what I stand for. As well as the team member that I spoke with passion for this company and their products.
11. Tell me what do you think about the concept of the new VGT-Golf Shoe? I hate looking for my tees and love to be comfortable when I play; I realized that I had to bend down anyways for pretty much everything which made this product even better. The first thing you do when you get to the green is bend down.
12. Do you like the idea about this new golf shoe? Yes, cannot wait for the release and other products from G.A.I.I.
13. Would you be interested in support the marketing of this new golf shoe and doing a survey product review if asked to do so? Absolutely! I have a lot of friends who are going to love this product. Very stylish for on and off the course.
14. Do you think this new golf shoe will sell well on the market? Defiantly!
15. Would you recommend this golf shoe to other golfer after you have worn them? Yes!
16. What do you think about the logo on the golf shoe? Well thought of unique just like the product.
17. Have you visited our website? Yes.
18. What do you know about our company? Our mission and history is remarkable. You rarely see golf brands that care more for the community, Christianity, and other aspects then just making money.
19. Will you tell others about these new products from our company? Yes!
|Posted by Griffin Athletics International Inc. on August 17, 2011 at 11:45 AM||comments (0)|
Hello Golf World,
I was the Director for a golf tournament on Saturday which was sponsored by an organization that I am presently the president of called Men Making a Difference.
This organization was founded some 13 plus years ago and its mission is to mentor and tutor at-risk kids in the Central Savannah Area which include Augusta, Evans, Martinez, Waynesboro, Thompson, and North Augusta, S.C. After speaking with our CEO Mr. Anthony Griffin, we decided to place a few pairs of the new VGT Golf Shoe on display at the tournament so the players could observe our wonderful new product.
After picking up some shoes from his wife and Mr. Chuck Withers; we displayed them at the registration table and here are some of the comments that I would like to share with the team.
One lady said the white and beige shoes were the "Bomb" they are awesome, pretty, and very stylish; how can I get a pair.
A player who came from Warner Robins, Ga. to play in the tournament said I have got to get me a pair of these, they are unique and he's going to tell his friends about them. He was given a copy of the catalog with the web site address to share with his friends.
Another player said "Wow" where did these come from, who designed this remarkable shoe, when will they be available to the public?
And finally, this player stated that the shoes are very different and they have a special uniqueness about them that certainly got his attention.
He was extremely pleased with the fact that he would no longer need to carry the golf tools around in his pocket; "can I purchase that Tan and Brown pair you have on display"?
Willie C. Williams Sr.
|Posted by Griffin Athletics International Inc. on August 14, 2011 at 10:00 PM||comments (0)|
A question that arises every time we present our product to individuals in person or connect in any type of form is what exactly does a multifunctional golf shoe consist of?
Every time I hear the question I always laugh do to the fact that it is an immediate question asked because no one has ever heard of such a thing. With one simple sentence the product begins to show its true uniqueness without consumers even seeing it.
The V-Groove Tool Golf Shoe has four support pockets specially designed to hold two ball markers, one divot repair tool, and three tees accessible on the shoe.
When someone has described this product the consumer is blown away. They immediately think that the shoe is hideous and has lack of comfort (heavy, etc).
That is not the problem as this entire shoe is as lightweight and comfortable and provides great stability just as an Addidas, Footjoy, Kikkor, or any other unique brand that is currently on the market.
These are all incredible brands but have failed to bring forth true function in a golf shoe. I believe that function should be considered somewhat in comfort but the base definition for function "is the ability to add some sort of service".
That is exactly what the V-Groove Tool Golf Shoe will and can do. Will the shoe allow you to play better golf?
No! It does allow a helping hand that will take away from the other unnecessary transitions while playing the game of golf, allowing golfers to only focus on the shot ahead of them.
|Posted by Griffin Athletics International Inc. on July 12, 2011 at 10:45 PM||comments (2)|
G.A.I.I's first passion is to support the great game of golf. Our mission is to bring new innovative ideas into the sports arena which inspire the younger generation and contribute to all players in the sports industry.
We plan to accomplish this goal by working with the best manufacturers and skilled retail businesses and distributors worldwide.
We proudly honor and serve golfers by bringing new technology and new concepts to the game of golf and to the global market of sports.
|Posted by Griffin Athletics International Inc. on July 5, 2011 at 9:40 PM||comments (0)|
I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend. Our weekend here at G.A.I.I. was a very busy one but a great one at that. To give you an up to date on everything that has been happening here it is.
We have landed some key international distributors that will benefit the VGT Golf Shoe and we are very excited for this opportunity to show to the world this unique golf shoe.
We have some huge conference calls lined up this week that could also benefit the brand tremendously. To give you more insight into the manufacturing of the world's first multifunctional golf shoe, the shoe is full grain leather as well as 100% waterproof.
To add to this the shoe it features key pockets but still adds comfort and weightlessness. We are very excited for our big order for the world to finally lay eyes on the world's first multifunctional golf shoe.
I cannot explain how excited we are to see all these attributes finally lining up. Sorry, these posts are not that exciting but believe me I will have more to share with you guys in the coming weeks.